Tango canción | arr. Juan María Solare
High Voice & Piano: EP11708
Medium-Low Voice & Piano: EP11709
Whether used within a song recital, as encores, or as music for dance events, the repertoire in Tango canción is completely versatile and suitable for singers from all backgrounds.
Arranged by the Argentinean composer, pianist and tango expert Juan María Solare, these songs retain an authentic tango sound while making the vocal and piano writing approachable by all - especially those who are not familiar with the repertoire.
- Additional information and performance tips help performers achieve the passion of tango.
- A cross-section of Argentinean tangos from the beginnings up to the present day
- Easier and intermediate-level pieces, with practical piano accompaniments
- Includes introductions to the songs, translations of the lyrics and a guide to pronunciation
- Ideal as a complete concert programme